Call For Abstracts
We are very pleased to invite veterinary acupuncturists and TCVM clinicians and researchers to submit abstracts for presentation during the 22nd International Conference on TCVM (ICTCVM) on Nov. 19-20, 2020. This exciting conference will be held at the Chi Institute campus in Reddick, Florida USA.
Submissions may span multiple topics – please indicate all applicable categories when submitting an abstract.
- Clinical Research including any study on the efficacy or safety/side effect(s) of any TCVM therapeutic, clinically randomized and controlled studies, or a retrospective study of a series of cases of a disease or syndrome. This is a 30-minute presentation.
- Clinical Application including any new acupuncture techniques/methods, herbal formulas, or Tui-na/food therapy treatments in dogs, cats or horses. This is a 30-minute presentation.
- How to including pearls and clinical tips of how to diagnose and/or treat a disease or medical condition/syndrome in dogs, cats, horses, or exotic and zoo animals. This is a 30-minute presentation.
- A Case Study including any unique or special case in a dog, cat, horse, or other species. This is a 10-minute presentation.
Each selected 30-minute presentation will be awarded $300 and each selected 10-minute presentation will be awarded $150. The awards will be credited to the conference registration fee and the presentation will be published on the annual conference proceedings. A certificate will be awarded to the first-place presenter in each category.
The abstract must be submitted in a single-spaced Microsoft Word document and must be no more than two pages in length. Abstracts may be sent by email as an attachment identified as “Abstract TCVM Conference” in the e-mail subject line. The abstract must include the following items:
- Title of Topic
- Name of Author(s)
- Mailing Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Curriculum Vitae (Resume)
- Short bio