22nd Annual International Conference on TCVM
November 19 - 22, 2020
Chi Institute: 9650 West Highway 318, Reddick, FL USA
Main Theme: Gastrointestinal and Hepatobiliary Diseases in Dogs, Cats, and Horses
The Annual TCVM Conference has been conducted every year since 1999. It provides a great opportunity for veterinarians to learn from the top TCVM experts and meet TCVM practitioners from all over the world. Additionally, TCVM practitioners and research scientists from around the world are invited to speak about their clinical experiences and research findings. The conference will span over the course of four days, with two days of lectures and two days of rotating workshops.
- Learn from world-renowned speakers and get the latest updates on TCVM.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with like minds from around the world.
- Reunite with old friends and make new ones.
- Earn up to 32 CE hours.
- Receive a digital PDF file of the conference lectures handouts.
- Add a complimentary hardcover conference proceedings to your TCVM library.
- Join us at the conference banquet with one complimentary banquet ticket.