Veterinarians and veterinary students wishing to earn Master’s credit may do so by enrolling as a Non-Degree Seeking (NDS) Student in a master’s level course. Applicants interested in enrolling in a Master level course must demonstrate they meet admissions criteria for enrolling in the Master program, and must meet all course pre-requisite requirements. Single course attendance is subject to course and seat availability.
All NDS Students must submit the following documentation prior to registering for a graduate level course:
1. Official academic transcripts of your earned Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent, or official transcripts of your earned Bachelor’s degree and a photocopy of
your current veterinary school identification;
2. Photocopy of a Government issued photo ID (driver’s license or passport);
3. Sign and execute an Enrollment agreement for the Master’s level course.
International NDS students must also provide the following:
1. demonstration of competency in written and spoken English, as evidenced by a score of at least 550 on the TOEFL exam or by passing a recognized international equivalent
exam. An international student may be exempt if:
- The applicant has earned a bachelor’s degree or higher from an institution in an English-speaking country, or
- If the applicant is a citizen of an English-speaking country.
2. International Students, whose transcripts are not in English, are also required to have their transcripts translated and evaluated by an NACES recognized firm.