Before submitting an application, please download and read the Student Catalog to ensure that you understand all policies, procedures and requirements of Master's degree students.
If a candidate would like to interview the school, she or he should call the Admissions Department at 1-800-860-1543 to schedule an appointment. In addition to a campus tour, appointments with faculty members and class visits may be arranged.
Veterinarians and current veterinary students, who have completed at least a minimum of 10 credit hours at a college of veterinary medicine, are eligible to apply to the MS-TCVM. Applicants to the MS-TCVM program must provide the following documents:
- Official transcripts of your earned Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent, or official transcripts of your earned bachelor’s degree and a copy of your current veterinary school identification; Veterinary students must also submit their veterinary school official transcripts as proof of enrollment;
- One letter of recommendation from a former professor, peer, or employer;
- Copy of your driver’s license (or passport).
- The completed application form;
- $70 required application fee and $50 program registration fee.
Chi Institute reviews applicants’ admissions documents to determine whether collectively, if enrolled, students are a good fit for the master’s degree program and align with their academic goals. Following a comprehensive review, applicants are notified whether they are accepted into the degree program.