Before submitting an application, please download and read the Student Catalog to ensure that you understand all policies, procedures and requirements of Master's degree students.
If a candidate would like to interview the school, she or he should call the Admissions Department at 1-800-860-1543 to schedule an appointment. In addition to a campus tour, appointments with faculty members and class visits may be arranged.
Veterinarians and veterinary students are eligible for enrollment in the MS-TCVM. Applicants to the MS-TCVM program must provide the following documents to apply for the MS-TCVM;
1. Official transcripts of your earned Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) or equivalent, or official transcripts of your earned bachelor’s degree and a photocopy of your current
veterinary school identification;
2. One letter of recommendation from a former professor, peer, or employer;
3. Photocopy of your driver’s license (or passport).
4. The completed Application Form;
5. $70 required application fee and $50 program registration fee;
6. Students requesting expedited shipping of class materials must paid the additional cost of shipping.