The Annual TCVM Conference has been conducted every year since 1999. It provides a great opportunity for veterinarians to learn from the top TCVM experts, meet TCVM practitioners from all over the world, and enjoy their first hands-on experience with Chinese culture and medicine. Additionally, TCVM practitioners and research scientists from around the world are invited to speak about their clinical experiences and research findings. Attendees may earn up to 44 CE hours during this conference.
Main Theme of 2015 Conference: Lameness, Pain-management and TCVM Diagnosis in both large and small animals
- Shen Xie, DVM, PhD
- Bruce Ferguson, DVM, MS, CVA, CVCH
- Constance DiNatale, DVM, CVA
- Aituan Ma, DVM, PhD
- Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine
- Learn from Keynote speakers Drs. Huisheng Xie and Bruce Ferguson, along with 20 other speakers from Asia, Europe, South America and the US.
- Unique and highly practical topics: Lameness, Pain-management, TCVM Diagnosis, Balance Methods, Food Therapy and Herbal Medicine Workshops.
- Available for Small Animal and/or Equine (with online access) Tracks. Please click here for conference schedule and topics.
- Hosted in the Chi Institute New Teaching Facility.
- Conference registration fees start from $400. Limited seats for better learning experience.
- Registering for a lecture track and all 3 workshops will satisfy 30 hours internship requirement for CVA diploma.
Register Online or Download the registration form
- Participant must register for conference lectures in order to register any Workshops.
Lodging and Accommodations
For information about accommodations, travel, and what to pack, please visit our lodging and accommodations page.