Location: Palmyra, WI
Posted on: 4/5/2016
Under the direction of the Manager of Veterinary Sales, develop, support, foster and maintain professional relationships between Standard Process and the Veterinary profession. Educate customers on whole food nutrient solutions as they apply to an integrative patient care model and educate veterinary health professionals on the appropriate use of Standard Process products. A key member of the veterinary technical support team functioning as a veterinary professional who is technical, educational, and subject matter resource for Standard Process sales team, speakers and customers regarding Standard Process.
• Technical support for veterinary market, including email and phone consultations
• Support sales efforts with proactive contact/follow-up to select key Standard Process accounts, as assigned
• Attend veterinary conferences and related events, including presenting educational programs and providing technical support at the Standard Process booth
• Participate in the Speakers Bureau to develop and present educational materials for veterinary professionals
• Develop educational materials for veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and the Standard Process sales force
• Present at veterinary conferences, seminars, webinars, and teleconferences sponsored by Standard Process
• Collaborate with R&D and Marketing on research and new product development for Veterinary Formulas
• Assist the marketing and veterinary sales team in developing sales strategies and materials for the veterinary market
• Keep current on veterinary medical practices and maintain limited hands on practice within the scope of the company parameters
• Work with professional development and the compliance team to create compliant presentations, technical support, and training materials
• Work closely with distributor representatives to support and educate veterinary professionals in distributor territories
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an accredited institution
• 10+ years of experience
• Animal Chiropractic
Type of Experience
• Patient care experience in veterinary practice.
• Extensive experience with the use of Standard Process products.
• Experience with other modalities preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Veterinary medical/clinical experience
• Familiar with Standard Process supplements (human and veterinary)
• Utilization of Standard Process Products in practice
• Ongoing education in veterinary medicine and nutritional therapy
Please Contact Kingston Wynn at 262-495-6421 or at Kwynn@Standardprocess.com
You man also apply on our website: https://www.standardprocess.com/About-Us/Career-Opportunities