Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Date posted: 11/27/17
Located in beautiful Nova Scotia, Canada, Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives focuses on integrative medicine and canine rehabilitation. We are looking for a an integrative veterinarian to join our team. Lead by Dr. Jennifer Bishop DVM, CVA and Dr. Janis Fisher DVM, CCRT, Full Circle has been an established part of our community for almost 20 years! In addition to the afore mentioned areas of focus, Full Circle also offers chiropractic and Bowen therapy, in depth nutritional consultations, and so much more! New graduates are welcome provided the required certification in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbals has been obtained.
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A Valid DVM from an accredited university
- Provincial licensing, or eligibility to be licensed
- Certification in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbals
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Membership dues
- VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace and the opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!