The Advanced Veterinary Acupuncture Training is a short-term training created and sponsored by the China Agricultural University (CAU) in Beijing China and hosted by the Chi Institute in Reddick, FL USA. The Chi Institute is proud to offer this intensive 3-month course.
This short-term training includes: 1) Short training of Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist (CVA), which is well known and accepted by the North American and European veterinary medical industries; 2) visits to academic and private clinical veterinary acupuncture practices in Florida, USA.
Below is the itinerary of this short-term training:
1) July 30, 2019: Arrival
2) August 1 to August 20, 2019: CVA training modules 1 and 2
3) August 21 to August 31, 2019: Visit the Equine Acupuncture Center partnered with the University of Florida College of Veterinary Medicine https://hospitals.vetmed.ufl.edu/uf-equine-acupuncture-center/
4) September 1 to September 19, 2019: CVA training modules 3 and 4
5) September 20 to September 30, 2019: CVA training module 5
6) October 1 to October 29, 2019: Field trips to visit 2 American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited animal hospitals that integrate veterinary acupuncture in daily practice
7) October 31st, 2019, 2019: Departure